Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Monday, 13 August 2012
- Total # of times she's gotten it off so far - 2.
- Total # of times we've tried to get her to sleep in the laundry - 2.
- Total # of times she's actually agreed to sleep in the laundry - 0.
- Total # of nights we've been woken in the middle of the night by her going in/coming out/going in/coming out of her kennel, (getting stuck & thumping around each time) - 4.
- Total # of times she's stood whining over her 3/4 full water bowl because the collar apparently prevents her drinking any more from it and she's thirsty, despite the COMPLETELY FULL 9L BUCKET OF WATER sitting next to it which she refuses to look at - 7.
- Total # of times she's been unable to completely clean out her entire food bowl (the EXACT same size/shape as the water bowl) - 0 (think about this for a moment - yes, THIS bowl, this identical bowl, can be accessed).
- Total # of times I've lost the plot and thought really horrible things about her - 3 (but this could just be a normal week).
- Total # of times she's headbutted the exact same doorframes/walls - lost count, but it'd have to be at least 50.
For now I've resigned myself to "at least she's so busy with the collar, she's not picking at her stitches" (for now) and "at least she can't dig or chew the house/garden/vegie patch" (for now). Only 11 more days till the stitches come out. One of us may not make it. :>